Monday, August 18, 2008

Dodging a Fail

Just a quick post to re-establish my being active in this subject. I have, despite absence of posts, been moving forward with my experimental video, but little else. After my meeting with Roger in the hall and my short comings being illuminated I have realised I need some help with some parts of the subject if I want to get a pass or better. I really don't understand the link recording thing and RSS. I will start my cork animation tonight (and listen to the RSS recording that i missed). I have painted half a dozen corks to look like people. They will feature (along with my rubber ducky Floyd) in short episodes. These episodes will be stop-motion (corks have limited movement or expression) and I will animate in speech and such with flash. anyway I must be off. Back on tonight!!! bye!

1 comment:

Roger Stack said...

Good to hear you are illuminated and are making progress :-)

I can show you how delicious and RSS work when you have a few minutes...

The corks sound good - looking forward to seeing them.