Thursday, April 10, 2008

More updates

My video for ArtVid is almost finished. 3:40 At the moment. Daniel and I spent most of Wednesday scouring hobart for a fake-severed hand for his ArtVid project. No luck.
Kodie fixed my computer problem (The LINE ISN'T RED ANYMORE!) I just have to make sure I avoid downloading/storing files and or programs on the default drive.
My plan to study at the VCA has been pretty much been shattered. Last year, only 14 out of 194 applicants got accepted...and only one of those was straight out of year 12. So now the plan is to go to the art uni here in Hobart and continue to make films ameturely/hobbie and build up a stronger folio of work that I can present to VCA next year. I will also pursure local filmmakers in the hopes of furthering my knowledge in all things film.
I plan to start storyboarding for my project "Will Dance and String" soon. I better try to capture "Ngierof Mlif" again too. I will lend Daniel my camera for the weekend so he can hopefully start shooting.
That's all to update for now.
......................................................

1 comment:

Roger Stack said...

Do you have any contacts with local filmmakers?