Sunday, March 9, 2008

Shooting

I shot the footage for my foreign film at Phoebe's this afternoon. I think it went well, we might find some unexplained exclamations from people outside of the frame (Phoebe's Mum)...Phoebe's Mum also started a paper plane fight with Sam, so it looks like the film, when reversed, will include planes flying backwards back and fourth through the frame....Or I can cut that bit out =P
I reckon there's about fifteen minutes of footage on there but possibly more, so editing on my laptop along with my other, smaller, projects will be out of the question. I ended up being in the frame for most of it as Daniel and Sam were unsure of what I wanted, so I had to lead by example! The bane of directing, I expect...That's pretty much all I can say about that until I've watched the footage back.

No comments: