Sunday, March 23, 2008

Horror Vs Chick flick- First shoot

I filmed Nan and Papa today for my Horror Vs Chickflick. I didn't capture any sound as music and other sound effects tend to be more common audio choices in both horror and chick flicks, as they are both emotive genres. I probably shot about seven minutes of film, some static mid shots and also freehand close ups and other erratic techniques often observed in horror films. I used the two different styles as they are signiture of their genres. I downloaded the slaughter footage off the internet on thursday night, however I chose a different sourse than last time and Premire won't open the files. As I have a limited internet quota and they were fairly large files I have kept them, hopefully I can aquire a sutible converter within the next week or two so that I can begin editing. Even so I will probably play around with the film I got today, but won't be able to move forward much untill I have the slaughter footage working too.

No comments: