Tuesday, March 4, 2008

So far this week....

There have been some positive advancements this past couple of days! Firstly: I feel motivation, secondly: Phoebe has been a huge help; letting me use her house to shoot my foreign film and also threatening some friends into being actors for me...(thank you Phoebe!)
The foreign film is not my major project, however I begin it now as it won't take much time to do but will serve well to re-familiarise me with the editors and processes.
Due to more explanation I am beginning to understand how this course works, and have found all the lectures/presentations to be helpful. I feel everything is coming together, and starting editing soon will help allot to further that feeling...
I will update again after shooting Sunday, fingers crossed 'everything goes as planned!

1 comment:

Roger Stack said...

Good to hear things are moving... and that you are getting a better understanding of this course.

Looking forward to seeing some of your work...